Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Photo Friday Catchup: F is for Freaky

The first freaky photo shows Maggie (well, it shows her big square butt, mostly) playing with a cat named Little. Little and Maggie are about the same size.

Maggie and LiL 2

As you can see, the cat is threatened and has lifted himself up, as if to say, "Look, I'm twice your size." Maggie is oblivious. She wants to play.

That was at Thanksgiving. Then this weekend, Maggie played with her cousin, Lo's sister's dog, Mowe.

Your Whole Head Fits in My Mouth

One of the ways the two of them play is for Mowe to put Maggie's entire head in her mouth.

Maggie's a freak, but we love her.

Mowe and Maggie

2 comments:

FosterMommy said...

That is the most displeased cat I've seen in a long time. Possibly ever, as I never actually SAW our cat when we had a dog over, cuz the cat was under/on top of/as far away as felinely possible. :)

Mowe is so cute! (as is Maggie, but I knew that already.)

Jen said...

A little side note...

I'm lovin' your hardwood floors! :)