Thursday, December 28, 2006

14 DPO

So, I now have the materials for my next project. It's going to be a doozy. But it'll pay a little more than my usual projects because of its length and complexity, so hurrah! More money for the sperm fund.

I can't wait until I can start saying that it's for the baby fund, but for now, it's looking like it's for the sperm fund. We'll need it. We have to order more vials if this one didn't work.

My chart is now doing what is always does at the end, when I'm on progesterone and not pg. It picks a temp and just hangs out there day after day. That makes me less hopeful.

I am not going to do an HPT before my Beta on Friday morning. It makes me feel so miserable to go do the Beta test when I'm positive it's a total waste of time. Since Lo is off, maybe I'll ask her to meet me afterward for bubble tea near my clinic or something that might cheer me a little while I wait for my afternoon phone call from Nurse Poker Face. The one where she tells me it's negative and I should call when I get my period to start the next cycle.

But, at least I have work. And at least I'll know for sure by New Year's.

5 comments:

Sophia said...

I think we'll be needing a nyc meetup pretty soon for celebration and maybe commiseration

e. said...

I hope this one isn't over for you.

I know how hard it is to look at your temps and see patterns that have not resulted in pregnancy, while trying to keep up hope.

Hang in there.

Melody said...

I'm feelin ya.

Gretch said...

I'm sending positive thoughts your way...and hoping that the unique "christmas dip" was a good sign :)

ms.bri said...

The suspense is getting hard to take. Hang in there, hon.