Cali tagged us for this meme some time ago, but I am only getting my sorry ass to do it.
Here are the rules:
Step 1. Reference back to the blog that sent you.
Step 2. Make a list of 5 things that you have to get done this week, no matter how small.
Step 3. Get 2 other people off their asses to get their shit in order.
So I guess I can't list "doing this meme" as one of my things. Heh.
Here is my list:
1. Make some progress, any progress on the giant Home Study Autobiography that intimidates me, but stands in the way of my legal rights to my son.
2. Bring lots of Stuff to school for Jo's daycare (extra Pack n' Play, diapers, wipes...).
3. Drag out the test prep materials from my file cabinet since my students' state test is in about a month. Blech.
4. Decide whether we can go to California in May. Commentary on cross-country travel with a 5 month old?
5. Go the grocery store, because Co can't last too long without her seltzer.
I tag: One of His Moms and Cutest Little Babymakers.