AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cycle 1?

I had my HSG today. The tubes are all-clear. Hoo-boy, is that one unpleasant lesbian babymaking hoop to jump through.

The nurse made me pee in a cup for a pregnancy test before the test. Unfortunately, the Holy Spirit seems to be out of the babymaking business.

I can't do an IUI at the clinic this cycle, because the results of my genetic testing (those pesky inbreeding Ashkenazi Jews) isn't in. I suspect I will have the results by ovulation, but a cycle with the clinic starts with cd2 bloodwork and Dr. Paisan wanted "all our ducks in a row."

But while this may be my first time TTC, it is also not my first time, and I may have a way around those pesky clinic rules. I'll keep you posted.

**Note to IRL friends: We have not made our TTC news public, so please keep the information here under your collective hats until further notice.

4 comments:

S. said...

that's one way with dealing with the IRL friends. i like it.

Meg said...

So excited that you are on your way! I hear this is going to be a very good summer :)

nutella said...

v excited for you. good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on TTC! Well, you may not be in a celebrating mood considering your bfns, but I am just reading blogs after straying for months... so I am very excited to learn that an already wonderful family may potentially become even more wonderful in the near future!