Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Blogiversary To Me

This past Sunday was the first anniversary of the Family O in blog form.

I'm sure that my year-ago self privately expected that after a year, we would be pregnant. After some time living with TTC, I must say, I'm just pleased that we're working on it. And that in the past twelve months, we've tried pretty much every possible method to sperm Co up.

Well. I suppose there is one way we haven't tried. But, you know, eeeeeuw.

Here's hoping that the next year brings not just the journey...but some success.

8 comments:

Co said...

Actually, there are 2 methods we haven't tried... IVF and sex with whichever guy at the bar wants to go home with me and my harlot lipstick. (Just kidding about the picking up a guy thing. It's so unethical. But a guy who works at Hot Diggety Dog was disappointed to notice the ring on my finger today.)

Sophia said...

happy blogiversary!

Holly said...

happy blogiversary!
you have no idea how many times I would tell Lois that it would be so much cheaper to go pick some guy up in a bar. but yuck, and god knows what diseases and, yuck.

FosterMommy said...

How time flies!
Co, do you even *have* "harlot lipstick"? Cuz, if so, I see a Photo Friday coming up (just the lipstick, not you wearing it...)

Melody said...

Happy blogiversary!

Amanda said...

Most definitely happy blogiversary!! Even though i don't stop by very often, i always love your site when i do, and i'm so glad that you guys are still on the track to mom-hood. :)

And don't think that random attractive guy thing hasn't crossed my mind in a desperate time or two!

Gretch said...

Happy blogiversary!

e. said...

happy blogiversary! It's great to have you (and Lo) as a blog friend!