AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, August 02, 2007

8 More Things About Lo

Oneofhismoms tagged me, so here you are, 8 more random facts about me. And boy, are they getting more random (I've done this one twice before). I will make Co do this as well. It's been too long since she posted.

Here are the rules:
Let others know who tagged you.
Players start with 8 random facts about themselves
Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts
Players should tag 8 other people and tell them they’ve been tagged.

1. I have great teeth. I saw the dentist on Tuesday and he said mine were the best teeth he had seen all day. (This makes up for my doctor's appointments. I'm quite healthy, but everyone has something to say about my weight.)

2. I can touch my nose with my tongue. I can even stick it up there, a little bit, which leads to...

3. Sometimes, I have the sense of a humor of a 7th grade boy. I hope Flipper appreciates that.

4. Every so often, I like to spend a whole day in my pjs. This drives Co crazy.

5. I am fiercely loyal to Macintosh. My father, who made us Mac girls, has gone over to the dark side and now owns a Dell. Hmph.

6. I have never seen an entire episode of "Friends." Until recently, this was true of "Seinfeld" as well.

7. My two best friends in college were straight when we met, and lesbians by graduation. Mwa-ha-ha.

8. I can lift one eyebrow. It scares students. :-)

I don't know that I can tag anyone who hasn't done this one. So I'm sorry if you've done it but here goes: Marci, J., Meg and Kim, A., Sarah, MermaidGrrl, and Sophia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already did this last month:( I can't think of 8 new things. It's tooooo hot.
Oh. No NYC this weekend. My sister came back from Cali early and uh, she is taking up the couch.

Anonymous said...

Ooh - jay can do the eyebrow thing too. It's well scary!