AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Photo Friday: Show & Tell

I'll start with Co, because she has the coolest thing to show: her bump! At six months in, she is really looking pregnant. This picture is from 23 weeks 4 days (note our lovely B & B in the background):

Belly Shot 23w4d


I, however, have undergone a mild makeover to assuage my pain at going back to school, so I present to you my newly purple toes, and touched-up auburn hair:

Lo's purple toes

Lo's Auburn Hair

We're off now for a whirlwind weekend baby tour: Nephew S., Squeak, and Gus.

7 comments:

Mo said...

Beautiful belly, toe nail, and hair! Best wishes on going back to school.

Anonymous said...

da bump!!

both of you gals are looking lovely.

xo

Melody said...

I have been dying to see the belly but afraid it would be rude to demand a pic. :)

Thanks for finally ponying up!

And LOVE the hair.

Anonymous said...

The bump and the hair -- both fabulous!

charlotte said...

You guys are looking SWEET.

Eva said...

You go, girls! The bump is the rage these days.

;-)

Kim-n-Megan said...

I LOVE getting pretty toes, love love love it when i am feeling a bit blah, cheers me right up. Love your baby bump girls!!!