We were tagged by G. for the six random things meme. Since we've both done it several times and are running out of random facts (putting us in serious danger of telling you something meaningful about ourselves), we've turned it over to Jo. (But I'm writing it. We're not really into writing as Jo, though if you're ever around us in real life you might, uh, see us talk for him. Maybe.)
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/quirks about yourself
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the fun begin!
1. Jo was born with a full head of hair.
2. He hates tummy time, but loooooves lying on his back in the Gymini staring at his toys. He loves it the best when he whacks the toys accidentally and they move. So amazing!
3. He is always incredibly sweet, sleepy, and well-behaved when we go to friend's houses, or when people visit us. Everyone comments on what an easy, perfect baby he is. This is, of course, true. But he has his moments, like at 2 this morning when he was screaming for no reason that we could deduce no matter how we tried. He just saves every. single. one of those moments for us. The little darling.
4. His boob personality is "Nipper Napper," as defined by Dr. Rightwing. He nips, and he naps.
5. He has gorgeous, deep blue eyes (though we think they will probably turn brown).
6. He loves to be sung to. His favorite songs include anything by Billy Joel (as previously blogged), All Around the Kitchen (Pete Seeger), The Car Song (Woody Guthrie), Lo Yisa Goy, Dona Nobis Pacem, Little Boxes (Malvina Reynolds), and Edelweiss (from The Sound of Music).
Jo tags Mater at Butterbeans & Baby Dreams, Smarty at DosMamas, Beckett at Unwellness, Mr. E. at Two Moms Are Better Than One, and Z. at Rhymes with Javelin.