AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, October 16, 2006

Every Sperm Is Sacred


We watched part of Monty Python's The Meaning of Life last night, and were treated to this little ditty.

I pointed out that for what we pay for it, it sure ought to be sacred.

Co, being the mathematician in the family, figured out that since there were 30 million little fellas in our Blue Fish IUI sample, and we paid $450 for the vial....each sperm cost $0.000015.

A bargain at twice the price. Let's just hope one of them did the job.

1 comment:

*G* said...

LOVE it! I, too, am a quantitative person (though I'm just at the beginner level), so if I'd been given the numbers of swimmers for our most recent trial, I probably would've done the calculation just for fun, too!