AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, October 06, 2006

Photo Friday: Water & Uncomfortable

The Beach in our Backyard

For water, I offer a picture of the beach that was our backyard for a week in the Virgin Islands (St. Croix) this summer. What a blissful honeymoon. Look at the color of that water...and it was warm as a bathtub.


A bonus water picture: a horse swimming at that same beach. I had never seen a swimming horse before. But I guess it's a good way for them to cool down in the sweltering summer.

Swimming Horse

And now for uncomfortable:

Unhappy Reindeer

(Didn't think I could go that long without posting a picture of the first baby, did you?) The mommies think the reindeer antlers are just adorable, but as you can see, Maggie does not agree. In this picture she is using her paw to push me away while I held them in place. Every year we get a few quick pix before we put her out of her misery.

Alternatively, I could have posted a picture of Co's butt hormones. But we don't pick them up 'til tomorrow, and also, she would kill me.

1 comment:

Lo said...

See, I told you she would kill me...